Thursday, September 3, 2009

Flukin 9-3




If you can call it that !!!!!!!headed out with the Del Carlo gang today to do some flukin,went to net peanuts with intentions on just hitting the channels today.high tide VERY FEW peanuts to be found and they were on the small side, but the ambrose fluke liked them and we went through them quick.Only fluke were all WAY short.Went back in during the tide change and at dead low there were NICE peanuts all over, netted two livewells full and ran back out to the Ambrose,caught a bunch more shorts, two keeper fluke and three nice sea bass.Eddie, Eddie Jr and Austin fished hard in crappy conditions and at least got a couple meals of fresh fish.def wish we could have had a better day, .Austin was high hook today after getting ribbed all morning by Eddie Jr, for missing lots of AM bites.Water was a nasty tannic brown today , def far from ideal conditions.

2 comments:

  1. I think you just needed a girl on the boat... never hurts to have a little lady luck! ;-) hint hint! LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I impressed, I have to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I’m very glad that I stumbled across this in my seek for something regarding this. Best Fishing Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete