Thursday, October 29, 2009

BACK IN THE WATER !!!!!!!!!!!

Teleflex customer service came through and overnighted a new helm last week.
Campisano Marine had it up and ready Monday, and I put her back in the water today !!!!!!!!
Felt good to have water under my feet again.

Looking forward to hitting some stripers for the next couple of weeks , along with some searching for some new blackfish Honey holes.

Going to try something new on the days we aren't chartered.

Instead of running open boat I am going to run Fish with the Captain trips.
Trips will be $100 per man for the day (a long day) and need just 2 to go out.
I like fishing as much as I can so it will fun for everybody.
Im going to start an email list for guys looking to jump on these trips, and they will be on a first come basis.

Come on out and make some REELMUSIC

Capt Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment