Saturday, May 12, 2012

NJ Hunter Striperthon 5/12





Had TEAM MAN MEAT book me for todays NJ hunter Tourney . Headed out at O dark Thirty with Rifled slug, MTH, DSaint,Ghostbear, and Hunter 810. 
made bait easy and made the run north to where I had big fish yesterday. screen lights up and we have four hooked up, but they were not bass they were BIG Bluefish. 
DSAINT told me he felt the stripers were catching our scent, and asked if I would let him turn on the new OZONICS fishing unit. I told him to go ahead and turn it on. Minutes later Ghost bear brings the first of what would be about 15 nice stripers to the boat. 
we picked fish trolling and live lining pretty steady till the battery on the new prototype unit was drained. With that the bite slowed down and we headed for the barn . 
Will def be looking into seeing IF I meet the requirements  to get on the OZONICS FISHING TEAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment